Friday, October 26, 2012

Highball!

Both my new books are now ready for you to order.

On this big day, I would like to publicly thank my principal contributors from all across Canada: Tom Box, Bruce Chapman, Gary Hadfield, Robin Lowrie, Jakob Mueller and Brian Schuff.  Each of these fine gentlemen were good enough to make major contributions to these books: consists, reviewing text, critical data, photographs, and plain old good advice.  

These books were a team effort.  Without these contributors, I would not have been able to collect and include the important and useful content these books contain. Though my contributors are also listed under Acknowledgements in my second book, I think it's important to thank them here for their contributions along the way.  I've been waiting a long time to say this, and rather than overdoing it with 60 pt font, marquee lights or other overdone web effects like flaming penguins, I'm just going to type it here, now. Are you ready? It's...finally...time...for...the...

Highball!
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment