Sunday, February 5, 2017

Caption, my Caption

175 Photos! The good news is, I've chosen and grouped the photos for Trackside with VIA - Research and Recollections. The bad news is, now I have to write captions for them! Newsy captions. Content-filled captions. Correct captions. Accurate captions. Not-guessing captions. Not that it's not fun. It is.

Side question - how many dozen F40 and P42 nose photos can one possibly look at. Answer - not too many. Variety is the spice of life and the same is true of VIA photos. I call it VIAriety. Well over 100 are from the F-LRC-Turbo era. The remainder from the F40-P42 era.

And I'm expecting a vital addition from a valued contributor. A keystone of sorts.

Highball,
Eric

Ditch-liqht-equipped Super Connie at Saskatoon in 1979. D J Gagnon photo

No comments:

Post a Comment